Brooks Trap Mill is committed to supporting the valuable organizations that keep our communities strong. Here are some of the organizations we support:
- Thomaston Interchurch Fellowship Food Pantry
246 Main Street, 2nd floor, Watts Hall, Thomaston, ME 04862
Times: Tue. & Thurs, 9 to 11 a.m.
Contact: Jim Smith: (207) 542-5548
- Penobscot School – Language Learning for Everyone!
28 Gay Street, Rockland, ME 04841
- Thomaston 4th of July Committee
An old-fashioned 4th of July celebration, including parade, pet show, craft tent, music, chicken barbeque, 5k road race, and fabulous fireworks!
- Montpelier, The General Henry Knox Museum
A beautiful replica of Major General Henry Knox’s home, located in Thomaston, Maine. Knox was chosen by George Washington to be our nation’s first Secretary of War.
- Thomaston Historical Society
One of the most active historical societies in Maine, which has also published the most books.
- Oyster River Bog Association – Preserving the wild character of the Oyster River Bog and its environs for future generations. Our dad was past president. Annual meeting each April with interesting speakers.
- Humane Society of Knox County
Rescuing, caring for and finding homes for stray and abandoned animals. Not affiliated with the National Humane Society.
65 Dexter Street Ext., Thomaston, ME 04861.
- Make A Wish Foundation
- Festival of Lights Lobster Trap Tree
- Maine Lobster Festival in Rockland, Maine
- Oceanside High School
- Maine Lobstermen’s Association
- Downeast Lobstermen’s Association
- Massachusetts Lobstermen’s Association
- Atlantic Offshore Lobsterman’s Association
- Lobster Institute
Sponsors of the US/Canadian Lobstermen’s Town Meeting
- Maine Lobster Boat Races